Symptoms of being
an old man a veteran Internaut include the following:
- Writing HTML tags in all caps
- Claiming that "running on the original Pentium isn't that impressive"
- Being amazed by the mere existence of the Internet
- Being bitter about a perceived decline in the quality of computer programs
- Passionately hating Python
- Playing NetHack
- "Docker is for punks."
- Writing coherently
- Writing e-mail addresses in angle brackets
- Liking e-mail
- Hyphenating "e-mail"
- Valuing work ethic, especially in computer programmers
- Claiming that the efficiency of the command-line interface is typically greater than the efficiency of the graphical user interface...
- ...but asserting that graphical user interfaces do have a place, too